All things hang gliding. This is the main forum. New users, introduce yourself.

Moderators: sg, mods

By FlyKC10
For some reason the new classified .org page doesn't recognize my email or login? Not sure what's going on. If any administrators could help.

It recognized me on the normal forum page. I probably don't know what I'm doing....lol

By sg
FlyKC10 wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:05 pm
For some reason the new classified .org page doesn't recognize my email or login? Not sure what's going on. If any administrators could help.

It recognized me on the normal forum page. I probably don't know what I'm doing....lol

forum.hanggliding.org <--- the forum - is its own site, with its own username/password login credentials.

www.hanggliding.org <----- the main site (w/ classifieds), has a DIFFERENT set of login credentials. Requires another account.

Working on integration system, because its confusing. But there is NO off the shelf software that integrates PHPBB forums with WORDPRESS well.
By sg
Ive looked at the code for PHPBB and Wordpress.

I think ill be able to setup an AUTOMATIC account migration, when people attempt to go from the MAIN site to the FORUM.

All registrations will occur on the main WORDPRESS site at www.hanggliding.org.

Which allows people to easily comment on posts, post classifieds, and receive newletters, etc ( and MORE stuff coming this year ).

Then when they attempt to go to the forum the FIRST TIME, it will automatically create an account for them. Crossing fingers.

[TUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5GKEcwJAoE[/[…]

Years back, just picked a (new to me) used glider.[…]

Oh Yea I remember Valle De Bravo quite fondly. I […]

Cool! Thanks for sharing those pictures and storie[…]